Power on demand. The H08051 Hybrid Dual Fuel portable generator offers long-lasting performance. Best used for work-site and emergency power.
California Emission Certified
FACTORY DIRECT PRICING with FREE SHIPPING!
The H08051 is a 10000-watt powerhouse. Though large in size, this beast runs at 74dB and is California emissions certified. Our Max Pro Series 439cc engine runs cool and efficient thanks to the Phoenix Fat Head Block. 8gal fuel tank provides 12hrs of run-time. Starting is as easy as the push of a button with an electric-start system. All Hybrid Series run on gas or propane, giving you flexibility. The H08051 has a 5.5ft propane hose for convenience using larger propane tanks and includes a 10” wheel-kit and high leverage folding handle. Easy information is at your fingertips with a 3-in-1 data minder measuring Hrs, Volts, and Hertz.
Note: Everything you need is in the box including: oil, funnel, owner’s manual, and spark plug wrench.
- 10,000 Starting Watts / 8000 Running Watts – Gas
- 9050 Starting Watts / 7250 Running Watts – LPG
- 8 gal tank provides up to 12hrs of run-time. (Propane tank not included)
- Multi-feature control panel with covered outlets
- 10″ Heavy Duty Wheels and High Folding Handle
- Includes engine oil, funnel and assembly tool kit and 5.5 ft LPG regulator hose
- (2) 5-20R 20A-120V GFCI
- (1) 14-50R 50A-120/240V
- (1) L14-30R 30A-120V/240V Twistlock
- (1) L5-30R 30A 120V Twistlock
- 439cc dual-fuel engine with low oil shut off and cast iron sleeve
- Weight – 235 Lbs
- Carton Measurements – 32.1″ x 22.2″ x 24.4″
- 3-year warranty