Built to make camp coffee...well...better. Anytime we hit the road for an expedition, our coffee setup has to be just right.
The goal: to create a high-quality manual grinder durable enough to handle the aggressive amount of coffee we consume on the road. With a bulky aluminum shell and stainless steel internals, this one was built for the road.
Why we recommend the Manual Coffee Grinder:
- Aesthetic coffee grinder with functionality to match
- Aluminum shell with stainless steel interior
- Adjustable grinder settings for precise grinding
- Italian coffee: 6-12 clicks
- Pour-over coffee: 15-22 clicks
- French press: 23-24 clicks
- Ridged base for slip-resistant hold
- Secure grinding grip knob
- Is sturdy and does not wobble or shake when being used
Why you might pass:
- You are looking for a smaller grinder for individual use
|Size||6" x 2"|
|Adjustable Grind Size||Yes|